Technology Process Management is your trusted local SonicWall Partner in the Franklin, TN area. As a certified dealer / reseller, we’ll help you get the most out of your SonicWall security solutions. We will work with you to protect your network and systems from attack. Contact us today to speak to a SonicWall solutions consultant.
As a modern-day organization, technology is invaluable. It allows you to connect and interact with customers in meaningful ways and simplifies and streamlines processes. All this translates to greater efficiency and productivity.
However, as technology connects you to the world, it also exposes you to cyber threats. Therefore, it’s imperative that you take the necessary precautions to safeguard your network, systems, and hardware from malicious players.
This is where we come into play. We will help you capitalize on SonicWall solutions to strengthen your security posture.
For close to three decades, SonicWall has been helping small, medium-sized businesses and corporations across the globe ward off cyber-attacks. The company uses research data from prevailing cyber threats to design security solutions. This has seen SonicWall awarded severally for its real-time breach detection and prevention solutions.
Thanks to a robust partner program, SonicWall is able to protect the data and IT resources of companies across the globe. More importantly, it can deliver real-time customized cyber defense solutions to over half a million businesses.
SonicWall enables businesses to:
· Consolidate network performance and security – SonicWall offers firewalls that deliver quality connectivity, performance, and security.
· Plan, secure, and expand wireless networks – SonicWall’s solutions featuring new cloud-based deployment and management offer enhanced security and performance.
· Advanced endpoint detection and response – SonicWall has a Capture Client feature that gives businesses full visibility and control of endpoint health using advanced EDR capabilities.
By understanding the cyber threats businesses face, SonicWall is able to develop robust solutions consistently. However, given the company’s focus on research and innovation and desire to serve globally, it relies on a network of certified partners to support businesses.
As a SonicWall reseller, we’ll help you leverage SonicWell’s real-time threat protection solutions. Some of the SonicWall services include:
· Configuring email security
· Firewall Configuration
· Health check
· Deploying of SMA 1000 series
· Configuring GMS
· Deploying DPI-SSL
We provide SonicWall support to businesses in sectors such as healthcare, retail, finance, education, and government institutions.
· Healthcare – We’ll help you safeguard patient data and privacy through HIPAA-compliant firewall policies. Our experts will also ensure your wireless network is as secure as your wired network.
· Retail – Whether you have a chain of stores, a single store, or you’re selling online, we’ll help you deliver a safe online environment for customers.
· Finance – Our team of experts will employ various techniques to ensure you can meet the security and performance expectations of banking clientele.
SonicWall offers robust security solutions to help organizations safeguard networks and systems. However, even with the best solution, you may not get much protection if the application is wrong. Through our firm grasp of SonicWall solutions and the use of industry-leading practices, we’ll help you get the most out of SonicWall solutions.
Some of the benefits you’ll enjoy with us as your SonicWall partner include:
1. Customized Security Solutions
We understand that security needs vary from one organization to the next. As such, our experts will use SonicWall’s next-generation firewalls, security logging, web application filtering, and analysis to keep you protected from internal and external threats.
2. Identity Management
A key element of security is restricting access only to authorized persons. We’ll set up two-factor authentication and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) that enhance security and are easy to use.
3. Security Assessment
Given your network and data are integral for your company, we’ll provide daily monitoring. This also involves testing essential security elements and providing recommendations to prevent threats from compromising your resources.
You cannot afford any chink in your armor when it comes to security. This is why the SonicWall consultant you choose is essential. Some of the factors that make us stand out include:
· A large team of experienced cyber security experts
· Excellent customer support
· Ongoing support
So, if you’re looking for a SonicWall dealer you can count on, don’t hesitate to reach out.